Library - Rules and Regulations
- Only registered Students are allowed to use the Library. Students should always carry their Identity cards while using the Library.
- Readers should observe strict silence inside the Library.
- Uses of Mobile phones are not permitted inside the Library Building.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of the book before borrowing.
- Readers are not allowed to bring their personal books or any printed material inside the Library.
- The belongings like bags, umbrellas, etc. are to be kept at the property counter/rack at reader’s own risk.
- Readers should not carry reference books from the library and should leave the reference books on the reading table after use.
- Readers should not write in, mark and scratches and disfigure damage books or furniture of the Library.
- Examination admission card will not be issued unless the students secure the “NO DUES CERTIFICATE” from the library.